Hello from UK - Liverpool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 7, 2016
Liverpool
Good to be here. I am looking to become a survival nut, so am glad I have found this like minded community.

My name is James, age 20.

So the main ideal for me is to seek others with which I could learn the art of survivalism, draw up a plan, find somewhere appropriate, and then form and maintain a routine so that over time, it becomes habitual.

I think by doing this, the same results can be achieved with less time and effort, which would catalyze the learning progress for all parties.

If there's anything I can do to help others within my locality, i'd be more than happy to assist :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey James, thanks for joining up, it's worth me pointing out though that you're not going to get any satisfaction here on Bushcraft Uk if your'e after survival nut stuff, we don't do hard line survival stuff on here as there's just so many other forums that accommodate and thrive on it, I would suggest that if that's what you're after you have a search and join one of them.

If you feel you can get into Bushcraft and the outdoor skills in general then you might be comfortable here and it's great to have you goodjob

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE