Bushcraft & Using tools

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

OurAmericanCousin

Tenderfoot
Feb 7, 2015
SoCalUSA
I always like the production quality of your videos. Very well framed.

Looks a blast. You really seem to enjoy yourself as you drive headlong into your work. No hesitation, only confidence. I like that. Great results, too.

I was expecting another look at your clever utility bandoleer. Maybe next time.

That feral housecat looks like he's king of the forest :) . We don't have any feral animals, as the coyotes make quick work of them.

Looking forward to your next installment. :)

LumberjackDK

Jul 1, 2013
Denmark
www.youtube.com
I always like the production quality of your videos. Very well framed.

Looks a blast. You really seem to enjoy yourself as you drive headlong into your work. No hesitation, only confidence. I like that. Great results, too.

I was expecting another look at your clever utility bandoleer. Maybe next time.

That feral housecat looks like he's king of the forest :) . We don't have any feral animals, as the coyotes make quick work of them.

Looking forward to your next installment. :)

Thanks for the kind Words - I'm really glad that others like to Watch the video's. But most importent is that I enjoy myself out there.

The biggest preditor in DK is the Fox, so small cat can still run free. We do have some wolf, but there is a long way between them so no problems.

Again thanks - All the Best, Lumberjack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE