New Chris Caine Hand-made Leather Patches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone...proud to announce my first collaboration with Sir Chris Caine...hand cut, grooved, bevelled, all corners cut off and bevelled, embossed, tooled, edges burnished and I've even awled every single hole one at a time. These are available in varying mixes of brown and mahogany or in black and made to order. Introductory BCUK price is £8 by paypal only please and that includes 2nd class post and i'll obtain a proof of posting...please post in the thread if you'd like one and then send me a pm for payment details.

We've had these stamps made up with a view to future Chris Caine products (watch this space) but I thought I'd do a few handmade patches in the mean time...designs are by myself and Chris and I'd like to say a MASSIVE THANKYOU to Sir Mike Mountain for the artwork execution and to Sir Kerne for the stamp-making. Total Gents!

Regards,

S

ps...one stamp features Chris' 4 logos representing fire, food, shelter, water and the other of course is the Chris Caine Survival Tool.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE