Wrong Place I know!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Great news Ivan, I'm chuffed for you all. And good news is always worth sharing and a lot of folk here care too. Hope she mends quickly. ATB
Colin.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
good news ivan have a drink for me glad she is on the road to recovery regards dave

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
That's great news Ivan.
My mum is also in hospital at the moment and it does become a huge part of every day!
Hope she will be able to enjoy Christmas and make a speedy recovery.
All the best,
Simon

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi People, firstly thankyou for all the kind thoughts and comments, don't know why i posted actually, felt a bit of a plonker!Then you lot reaffirmed my faith in human nature, so a big thankyou to all.

Just an update, as i have had so many PM's texts etc, mum is now home, and although a little delicate, is recovering very well, and it appears, what was a tricky procedure that she thought long and hard about having done, has worked, her quality of life is already better, she has been told that they will know more in a week or so.

She is spending Christmas with my sister (i did offer!) but stairs and things.

Anyway, i have passed on your messages, and she was a little moved, so once again thankyou.

Kind Regards.

Ivan...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Great to hear she's out and doing well Ivan, you guys have had a tough time of late so good news is always good to hear. Hope you all have a great time over the coming season.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE