Releasing rescued bunny into the wild...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
[video=youtube;IxFfxTZA6ao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxFfxTZA6ao[/video]

Ooops.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Hilarious :)

At least the child got to see nature as it really is - not rabbits in waistcoats and foxes with monocles and other anthropomorphised twee lies that some parents like to feed their kids.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Hilarious :)

At least the child got to see nature as it really is - not rabbits in waistcoats and foxes with monocles and other anthropomorphised twee lies that some parents like to feed their kids.

Bloody 'ell Red better that than the endless slew of ultra violent merchandising cartoons. Leave Peter Rabbit and Rupert be.

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
Can't work out the species of hawk?

The 'bunny' was probably trying to escape the hawk before it was 'rescued'.

If her persec wasn't so rubbish I'd think it was a set up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
I did chuckle at her reaction. I bet she felt great about setting the thing free only to be bird fodder! :lmao:

A few years ago I once helped a neighbour butcher a fresh road kill deer at the side of the road. We divided the meat between us and I put mine in a white sack in a plastic box in the back of my LC80. I then went up to Peterhead to collect my daughter, she was 4 at the time. She notice the red stained sack in the back and asked what it was. I told her it was a deer.
"Like Bambi?" she asked
"Yes" I said "a bit like Bambi"
"is it dead"? she said
"yes it is"
"awww :( " she replied
"Its OK though, we're having it for supper tomorrow"
"Yaay" she said

The next night she had seconds :D

So sometimes Red you can tell the stories about foxes with manacles, and Bunnies in waistcoats and all they are thinking about is eating them!!! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE