Three men in a wood... (very very pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've been waiting for someone to review the PK1. So get to it man.

I'd love to do the review JD... but it's not my knife, it's Chris's (Elines) so you'll have to wait until he does one :D

All I can say about it from the minute or so I held it was that it sat extremely well in the hand, had some serious weight to it so you know it'll take some heavyweight abuse and that the finish was superb

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Oh noooo, :yikes: he's stock-piling
That's an ongoing process ~ but this time I have slightly longer and can build a bigger* pile :p .* And, using this case, we prove that bigger is definitely not always better :eek: .
(JMDs) jokes of mass destruction,
I prefer to think of them as 'Words of Maddening Distraction' :angel: :evilangel: :angel:
wheres the UN when you need them
?? Perhaps they're UN~available ??:p:p:p :rofl::sad6:

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Ah, just means I've some stored for the end of the month :D :p :lmao:

:evilangel:​

I keep threatening you with the yoga joke, which I think is as bad as any of yours but takes much longer to tell (and so destroys even more of everyone's life) Be very afraid that one say I might actually tell it.:)

PS just where do you get your smileys from????

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I keep threatening you with the yoga joke,

For all the threats, I've been waiting for a Yoda joke :eek:

Dog_0067e9_1210143.jpg

PS just where do you get your smileys from????

Most are forum smilies ... Reply ~ Advanced ~ Additional Options ~ Enable / Disable Smilies in Text.

But, if I feel inclined, I'll use one from elsewhere. There are plenty cool smilies out there if you use your google-fu and search on Smilies / Emoticons

yabbahut1.gif
vader.gif
madsnail1.gif

image.php
image.php
image.php

glassesf.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE