Lowest temp UK hang record

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nearly cooked the turkey outside on the barbie today :D!!!
We did cook the turkey on the BBQ, have done every year since 2006.
IMG_20111225_091307.jpg

Last edited:

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
It doesn't look good does it :(

The chap from Exacta hasn't been on the money this year so far.

I knew I shouldn't have bought those snow chains last year, I've jinxed the cold weather!

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
I'm starting to get cabin fever... Anyone fancy a weekend away next weekend? Thinking about going up Sat for a night but could extend to fri/ sat if others coming?

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
How much snow have you got round there at the moment KP?

I need to test out some new snowshoes and toboggan before taking them on the arctic course. The weather is still not promising any really cold spells so far, but theres every chance of getting some big dumps soon with this east wind setting in.

Plan B is to get up and play in lots of the white stuff.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
No snow in Banchory but the Braemar/Cairnwell road was closed to all but 4x4's recently... Will try and find out a bit more after lunch...

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Struggling to find anything useful on the web re:current conditions at Derry Lodge level.... Traffic Scotland indicate all roads open... Without taking a drive up there, I'm out of ideas.. Glenshee webcam is down :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE