bucks bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
this sat sounds like it will be a good one we are getting are hands on some bunnys. and doing a group shelter so far there will be me Aaron rod and sandsnakes silverback

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
This weekend is the missus' birthday otherwise i'd have loved to have come up and joined in. Maybe another time eh. :(
Hope you all have a good time out there.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
andyn said:
This weekend is the missus' birthday otherwise i'd have loved to have come up and joined in. Maybe another time eh. :(
Hope you all have a good time out there.
see you at the next one cheers :D

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
For those meeting up this coming weekend I will be bringing some rabbits with me for preparation and cooking - to get some idea of how many I should bring can you let me know who wants to have a crack at skinning/jointing so I can accomodate? I will also be bringing some muntjac venison with me (already prepared) so we won't be going hungry! I will be shooting the rabbits tomorrow night so they will be nice and fresh for Saturday :D

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Dam it chaps,

You left your replies to late! Other half has now roped me in to domestic stuff as the 'chaps did not want to come out to play'. Oh b***** it!

Oh well next time.

:soapbox: :rant: :rant: :rant: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :sadwavey: :sadwavey:

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Silverback said:
For those meeting up this coming weekend I will be bringing some rabbits with me for preparation and cooking - to get some idea of how many I should bring can you let me know who wants to have a crack at skinning/jointing so I can accomodate?

I could really do with a refresher mate, that would be awesome.!!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend all, should be a goodun!

Get involved people, a lovely site from what I'm told and cracking company

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
No problem mate I will bring enough to do one or two demos myself (one quick skin purely for eating and one slower for skin re-use) and there should still be enough for everyone that wants to have a go as well - should be good :)

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
I really want to come, but I am sstuck for transport! Where is the nearest station, failing that any chance of a lift I am based in hampshire/winchester

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Buckley the nearest train station is High Wycombe, on the Chiltern Line that runs from London Marylebone. The site is within reasonable walking distance of the train station if you dont have masses of kit - PM myself or Jason Sears and we will give you a contact telephone number, and we can probably sort you out with a lift. Best Wishes Aaron

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
I just checked trains, and its £35 return which is beyond my means at the moment due to a scary christmas credit card bill. Sorry lads, was well up for it.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
And no one is sympathetic to my plight. My damper dish and I as well as a bottle of rum shall go and sulk in the corner! :rant:

sandsnakes

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Buckley8219 said:
I just checked trains, and its £35 return which is beyond my means at the moment due to a scary christmas credit card bill. Sorry lads, was well up for it.
thats a big shame . see you next time :(

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Hi Chaps,

I am going to post this in general next week, but I thought I would give you lot a head start! :red:

Craghoppers.com have a sale on. They sell a shirt which is impregnated with antimozzie stuff! Works brill, I have one and have used it in the tropics, Egypt and along side a midge infested canal. It worked so well Helen stole it off of my back.

So take a look at their site, they do trousers as well.

Sandsnakes- Rod-the-Elder :nana: :bye:

Enjoy the rabbits

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE