bucks bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
50 miles from the center of beds and about 1hr 10 Min's not sure if there are any places left numbers have to be kept low but I'm sure rod will be along shortly to advise

Rod

On a new journey
The Joker said:
Hi guys,

Count me in if poss. :D

Rod howz ya pinky :eek:

Hi Pete,

My paw has mended! :D Was going to give you a bell later - glad you can come along. Looking forward to Father Jack Hackett by the fire ;)

Bunnerz - sorry don't have a postcode - (we're in the woods ;) mate!) OS grid for turning is SU 814 980 & Small Dean Farm (where we will park) SU 820 988. Will pm you with my contact Number

cheers fellas. Looking forward to it.

P.S. You'll need to hump-in your own water 5-10 litres for the weekend - weather forecast looks fair at the moment

Bunnerz

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2006
Bedfordshire
Rod said:
Hi All,

This weeks participants:-
Aaron
Rod
Joker
Sandsnakes
JD Lenton
Bunnerz

Still one space up for grabs

Let me know

Sorry Rod i cant make it this time, i meant for future reference. any post code for a palce close by? simply so i can get AA route finder for the drive?

sorry for any confusion

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
OT, but only a bit.

Longstrider and Sandy are planning to be at Ashridge on Sunday the 8th October, at the monument at the usual time, and asked me to ask if anyone else would like to come for a little walk? Rod, James?

Ian asked about anyone from the crowd that came out once before, but neither of us could remember everyone's names :rolleyes: :eek:

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Hi Folks -
To finalise those in attendance are -

Me good self :cool:
Rod :)
The Joker :lmao:
JD 'Slasher' Lenton :eek:
Rod the Elder aka 'Sandsnakes' (Coming Saturday) :22:
Ben aka Tribaljamin (still to finalise) :rolleyes:

I afraid thats as many as we can accomodate this time around given the amount of sleeping space and our agreement with the landowner. Aim to get up there from about 6pm - call Rod or meself once you are up there and we'll sort out parking. See you up there folks! hopefully should be a good weekend.

Rod

On a new journey
C_Claycomb said:
OT, but only a bit.

Longstrider and Sandy are planning to be at Ashridge on Sunday the 8th October, at the monument at the usual time, and asked me to ask if anyone else would like to come for a little walk? Rod, James?

Ian asked about anyone from the crowd that came out once before, but neither of us could remember everyone's names :rolleyes: :eek:

Will check with my social secretary and let you know :cool:

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
C_Claycomb said:
OT, but only a bit.

sounds good to me i'll try and get a pass:rolleyes:

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Great weekend peeps, big thanx to J and Aaron for there hospitality in there woods (J in spirit as still on honeymoon).
Great to meet Rod "The Elder" and Simon and good to see you again James........And last but not least....Rod really good to see you again mate, I'll keep you in touch about November.

We had a superb thunder storm at 7.30 this morning it was right on us :D

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Hi there bushcraft buddies -

Thanks for a great weekend folks - particularly to Rod for organising things in my absence, and to the Joker for coming up from Surrey and bringing his Jethro impersonation. Having observed the conduct of some of the group during the weekend however, I feel obligated to point out the :deal: Bucks Bushcraft Group 'Code of Conduct' for camping out, as agreed with the site landowner:

1. All hand-carved spoons are to be kept in an appropriate safety holster when not in use (preferably around the neck), and should be passed to other members in a safe manner with the bowl FACING UP

2. All possibles pouches are to be kept either concealed or removed when walking around so as to prevent causing alarm to the public and prevent the police from becoming involved.

3. No Donny Osmond or Leo Sayer to be whistled in camp after 6pm (you know who you are)

4. Bannocks should only be passed TO THE RIGHT around the fire.

5. Pot hangers must be at least twelve foot long and carved from a tree of at least a foot diameter (I will be bringing a measuring tape to the next meeting to make sure)

6. Pot Hooks lovingly carved by members at previous meetings are NOT to be burned on the fire or hidden in the woods: Its not funny or clever - you are only letting yourselves down

That Is All. Aaron :D

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Hi, noticed your reply to another thread, I have just posted a question, trying to find somewhere to go to do bushcraft, Surrey/Sussex border would be perfect for me, any chance you could smooch me into your arrangement, let me know where it is, what’s allowed and what’s not etc. I would really appreciate it. As with most of our community no one would know I have been there, I always leave everything as I find it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE