bucks bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
if any of you lot fancy checking out my other woods then give me a pm as i am out to play this week end or are you all bushed out from last week end :)

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Sorry chaps,

cant do this weekend not in the UK. Off to negociate with a 5'10 green eyed blond, with legs that go on for ever!

:) ;) :burnout:

sandsnakes

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
How come when you try to organise a meetup Jason everybody seems to be busy? :dunno: Maybe nobody trusts u because you have long hair and come from LANE END. ;)

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Jason old mate,
I would come out to play, honest! But you dont have the same atributes as the green eyed blonde, and if you have, even in the dark I dont want to know!

I will dig through diary and drop you a line, its a cracking spot mate and a fantastic find from Aaron and yourself.

Sandsnakes
:lmao: :)

ps watch out for James he tends to look like a :borgsmile in the dark... he has been assimilated.

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Rod - Is the blondes hair as long and lustrous as Jason's? :eek: Maybe you should reconsider. Good to have you up last weekend mate - hope you can make the next one.

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Aaron said:
Rod - Is the blondes hair as long and lustrous as Jason's? :eek: Maybe you should reconsider. Good to have you up last weekend mate - hope you can make the next one.

And when J is walking away from ya and his long locks are flowing in the breeze........ :eek: :D :lmao:

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Less of 'that kind of thing'. You lot need a cold shower and a gluten free damper to calm you down.

General consensus required, as I will be going through customs is it brandy, whiskey or calvados? ;)

As we know these things matter and anyone given thought to the 'fire awarness guide?'

Sandsnakes 'The-elder'

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
sandsnakes said:
Less of 'that kind of thing'. You lot need a cold shower and a gluten free damper to calm you down.

General consensus required, as I will be going through customs is it brandy, whiskey or calvados? ;)

As we know these things matter and anyone given thought to the 'fire awarness guide?'

Sandsnakes 'The-elder'

calvados mate :D and no not had much time for bushcraft thought

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE