bucks bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
I have a small group of us and we have two woods that we have prommison to use it would be good to meet up with others if your intrested. all are welcome thanks jason :)

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Hi Jason,

Thats a kind offer and I would love to come up for a meet.

And likewise I have 2 woodlands in Surrey/Sussex borders Im aloud to use aswell, so I can return the offer. :D :D

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
The Joker said:
Hi Jason,

Thats a kind offer and I would love to come up for a meet.

And likewise I have 2 woodlands in Surrey/Sussex borders Im aloud to use aswell, so I can return the offer. :D :D
good we have one hopefuly this weekend :)

Bunnerz

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2006
Bedfordshire
Can you give me a random address that i can search thats near the wood so i can estimate the length of drive from me to there

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Hi bushcraft buddies,
As Mr Sears is away on his honeymoon the torch has been passed to me to organise a meetup. Who can make the weekend beginning Friday 22nd September (not this Friday but the one after). Let me know if you are interested. :drive:

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Aron,

For once I have the entire weekend free, and yes ,you guessed it ! Its this one.... Might be able to do Sat afternoon and Sunday, will check.

Sandsnakes aka Rod the elder

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Hi Folks,
Will be out in the woods for the next five days on my instructors course and so will be unavailable - best to speak to Rod if you are interested. Hope the weather holds out for me! :D

Rod

On a new journey
Gents,

ta for the interest. Having spoken with Aaron we need to keep the numbers to 7 in total on this: so far we have
Aaron
Rod
Sandsnakes
Slasher Lenton

can Roving Rich and C_Claycombe confirm by PM, just so we can let the NT know numbers in advance, thanks :D

This means there is one space left!

cheers fellas

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Darn - no can doo guys. Off to play in some big white water in my canoe and get my 4* certificate hopefully :0)
Thanks for the offer anyway.
Cheers
Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE