bucks bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Hi guys,

well the op is this thursday at about 11am, nill by mouth and water only for 24 hours. I am not allowed my morning coffee... boy will that make me stroppy!

Healing time is 6-12 weeks, no driving for 2 weeks. I wil keep in touch.

ps chaps,

Anyone made a bender before? How do you doit and what do you need. I fancy giving it a try.

Sandsnakes

getting a bit antsy at the moment, the clock is ticking. :eek: :censored: :aargh4: :thanks: :sadwavey:

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Hi

Being a beast of Bucks I thought it only right I register my prescence in this thread (especially as Jason kindly pointed me here!). I like the sound of the meet ups and as I have already told Jason I am by no means a bushcraft expert but am willing to learn. I can however lift heavy stuff and shoot things if that's any good :D

My attendance on meets will be largely dependant on careful negotiations with my personal secretary/mother of my children/wearer of the family trousers etc. :p

I originate from Hyde Heath (anyone know it) near Amersham/Chesham/Gt Missenden and do most of my shooting at night on the Shardeloes Estate, Amersham. Now live virtually opposite the Golf Club in Hazlemere but plan to return to Hyde Heath one day as that is where my heart is!

BTW - Sandsnakes I took a look at that pdf and I must confess to experiencing a slight loss of appetite - good luck mate it looks like quite a procedure but the results look very favourable

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Sorry for the double post just wanted to say thanks to Jason and Aaron for the invite this weekend only sorry I couldn't make it but hopefully we can meet up in the near future :headbang:

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
The one handed a bush crafter strikes again!

Well, I had the operation and the experience was, shall we say, interesting. They took a lump of meat out of the middle of my Palm about the size of a small cocktail sausage. And then they sewed up my Palm.

It's the first time anybody has given me hardcore drugs to free, so the next six weeks are dangling in the ether. Not go back next week to the scars to be looked at and two weeks after to have the stitches out.

I have found some lovely gory pictures on the Internet if anybody wants to have a look! But I warn you they will put you off your breakfast.

See you around chaps,
sandnakes :35: :theyareon :drive:

Ratel10mm

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
Southern Oxfordshire
Hi Jason

I don't post much here as I spend far too much time on BB, but can I come along sometime? I've been intersted in the subject for years, and recently went on one of Gary's beginner weekends. Now I'm hooked!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE