Zeitgeist: Addendum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Morning Fox

Forager
Sep 30, 2008
Reigate
Not only does this video point out the fundamental problems with our civilization, which no one can deny, it also presents tangible solutions to literally 'make the world a better place'. If everyone watched and subscribed to the ideas put forward in this video, we could totally get rid of world hunger, homelessness, debt and suffering. Is that anything but good?

If your life is too busy to put aside an hour and a half to watch something that can help achieve the above, then I really feel for you, but please do take a look if you can :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

No debates, arguing or anything, just have a watch :)

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
oo eck! we had a thread a short while ago and it got a bit heated , but that was more to do with a few other things in the thread. Ive watched it , its very good.

Wallenstein

Settler
Feb 14, 2008
Warwickshire, UK
frazeryf7.jpg

nigeltm

Aug 8, 2008
south Wales
Obviously I couldn't tell you who they are as a 'fatal accident' would be arranged for me not long after.

He'd be found dead choked by a leak with a daffodil where the sun don't shine.

Or if we're feeling generous, just discredited after a well publicised interlude with an accomodating Wiltshire Horn ewe!

DON'T MESS WITH THE TAFIA! :)

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mind control for those that do not think that are controlled. Propaganda dressed in the most artistic surealist way, to detract from the real world, and its real problems. Swallow the paranioa, and feel the fear, and then feel the fear turn to hate. The slavery is now complete. Be happy, be kind and think of others has being preached from buddha to dawkins. I prefer happiness to being controlled by fear. You could ignore the propaganda, and be the change you wish to see in the world.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE