Zebra's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi I was just having a look at http://www.raymears.com/, as I’m considering buying a Zebra Billy and I was wondering what price I had to beat (Considering Mr Mears to be the highest I’m likely to find). But the site doesn’t seem to do them anymore. Anyone know if this is a glitch or have they lost the seal of approval? What’s a good price? And which size have you got AND WHY?

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
Hiya,

This thread Zebra stockpots covers a very good place to get your pots. I believe that their prices have risen a little this year (probably due to the amount they sold last year from this site,) but I think their prices are hard to beat.

I bought one of each, but have yet to use the 10cm on it's own. the 12cm is just the right size for one persons meal.

If you are after a larger size, i believe Jack from woodland organics was having a clear out recently, though I can't remember if he still has them.

Hope that helps?

Martin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE