Your 're-discovered' music

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Happens to me all the time. Music from bygone decades takes me back to my life at the time. Music from the late 50s and 60s take me to my childhood through my teen years in junior high school. Early 70s music takes me back to high school. Mid 70s through late 70s take me to my junior college days and first enlistment.

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
That was number 1 in the uk the day I was born! An absolute favourite of mine and I still have my Debbie crush!

Aye, she's still performing, i think she done Glastonbury Festival last year.

She must be in her 70's now!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Listened to Pink Floyds "Saucerful of Secrets" the other night. I reckon it sounded better than it did in my youth when I was 'supposed' to enjoy it.

De La Soul always sound great. 1983 to today, it hasn't lost a thing. I must investigate their new album.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
[video=youtube;gplS64LwBzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gplS64LwBzg&index=26&l ist=PL0D7DC87BEF116ADB[/video]

K

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Can you pick up Sirius/XM satellite radio in the UK? 120 digital, noise-free channels, even the BBC!
Many decades (60's, 70's, 80's and others) go 24/7 as single channels.
Towns and villages here are 90 - 220 km apart and no regular radio in between.
SatRad makes all the difference.

I forgot to take my radio the last time I went to the UK. Hotels have would have been fun
for the experiments.

For the unfamiliar, Sirius and XM were two competing satrad services which merged.
You buy a satrad rcvr and your subscription alters the programming a little for either service.
Next you nominate the output rebroadcast frequency as a regular FM signal (I'm running 88.1)
and set your household radios to that frequency. There's both home and auto docking kits.

backpacker

Forager
Sep 3, 2010
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Roger Waters 'Pro And Con's of Hitch Hiking' (1984) Originally Vinyl.

Roger Waters 'Radio KAO's' (2003)

I had both of these albums years ago which someone decided to take when I had a party and just recently bought them again! Timeless......

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE