Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
IMAG2058.jpg

WolfCub

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Bucks
At Cub camp over the weekend had one lad with 3 broken fingers, hand in cast. Not a major disability as such.

IMG_6239.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg

Got these pics off my camera this morning. He got an ember with 3 man bowdrill and blew it to flame in tinder bundel. On the archery he hit the 'popinjay' mast and burst a target balloon in 'clout'.
OK, he had help, but it was deffinitely his achievment :)

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
That's the Afon llwyd (Grey river/stone breaker) - I'm told it is the steepest river in the UK, in terms of overall average gradient.

The bridge is actually an aqueduct, as the Monmouthshire and Brecon canal passes over.

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
Out looking for beaver yesterday evening. Didn't spot any beaver, but fresh chewed down trees along the riverbank says they are there somewhere.
DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

Last edited:

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
Not from today, but last week. Our final morning on the Ridgeway. A scene like this makes me come over all Vaughan-Williams-ish. Not great quality, so apologies in advance - but it was a magical few days.Ridgeway.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE