Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Taken from whitecastle perhaps - beautiful view. Been meaning to get myself over that way for some walking.

Taken from just outside of Trellech, from one of my favourite nature reserves. The pic doesn't show it but the field in the foreground is full of green-winged orchids, and is one of four. Give it a month and there will be thousands of orchids. I'll have to take you there.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Taken from just outside of Trellech, from one of my favourite nature reserves. The pic doesn't show it but the field in the foreground is full of green-winged orchids, and is one of four. Give it a month and there will be thousands of orchids. I'll have to take you there.

I'm miles off. Looks stunning anyway, look forward to a guided tour.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Not taken today but worth sharing...........

DSCF0307.jpg

owl.jpg

This pair belong to a young lady I know she wants me to take some more photo's for her.

Richard

Al Fresco

May 8, 2012
Bristol
A favourite spot of mine, stayed close to here for a few days.. not exactly 'wild camping' more, cheap hotels on the hippie trail!....but this has remained my desktop image since!
DSCF1502.jpg

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
SAM_3800.jpg
Just kite flying . But as of now it's my favourite outdoor picture ( It's my lad, he's 4 ).
Trev.
It was 3 days ago so not actually pic of the day, close enough for me though.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
View attachment 10181
Just kite flying . But as of now it's my favourite outdoor picture ( It's my lad, he's 4 ).
Trev.
It was 3 days ago so not actually pic of the day, close enough for me though.

I love kite, have tooo many, still got a number of my big display/festival ones, for show we used to do... its good to see a little one fly a kite.....too many kids just dont fly them any more.

Heres some ot the ones I used to fly

https://picasaweb.google.com/Bigstu12/MartelloTower5thSept2010#

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
been for a wonder this afternoon around some local woods i have nt been to since a teenager

waterfall3.jpg

all comments welcome as i'm just starting with photography :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE