Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Elen, just take the main road through the Elan valley. When you get to the junction cross the bridge on Garreg-ddu dam and go right to the end to visit Claerwen dam. Then come back, and take the other road up past all the other dams, stopping at each one for photographs. At the end you come to a T-junction, at which you turn right and that takes you back to Rhayader. Go into the visitor centre before you do anything else and get a free map. they are quite helpful in there, and will also point out what is about bird-wise.

BushrangerCZ

Nomad
Dec 23, 2010
in the woods
Scenery_005_zpsde2a4f5a.jpg

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
Lovely picture red.
It reminds me of one I took on my phone the other day. It's bit great but I thought the colours where beautiful.
6ama2a6y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turnstone

Nomad
Apr 9, 2013
Germany
Frosty winter morning today. I found this nice arrangement of different leafes just outside my front door in the middle of the town beside a busy road.
5514_Frost.jpg

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Not very bushy, but tonight whilst visiting my dad I spotted an old fireman's helmet, in brass, that had been handed down from my grandfather from when he was Chief Fire Officer for Monmouthshire Fire Brigade.

I'm fairly sure this is a ceremonial or decorative helmet, rather than a practical one, being made of brass, and it is dented and dusty, but I love it. The badge says "National Fire Brigades Association"

11343266434_83943c84d5_b.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE