Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Snow on the hills,
Helping the stalkers out next week will need to sort my hill kit out Sun :)

ty3ejuvu.jpg

a2u8ahe5.jpg

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Hedge laying is hard work eh! I love it but my volunteers always seem to tire quickly lol

Orric

You're right there, didn't realise how difficult it was. My second day tomorrow, looking forward to it.
The other volunteers did seem to be flagging a lot, maybe because I was the only one with sharp tools.
I'd love to have a go on my own, bit by bit, rather than taking the whole lot to ground level, then trying to weave the lot around the stakes.

sent from my brain using my fingers.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Took while walking the dog. Sun is setting far to early, already at a quarter to 5. I can't wait till christmas. Days will lengthen again and soon I'll be allowed to go walkabout after dinner.:)

2012-11-22 17.55.04 by Sami knives, on Flickr

Lovely looking dog. :)

I'm in the same boat, I like to take my daughter out in the mornings and evenings but we are stuck with just the mornings while dark days are with us.

Here is mine for today...
PB230008.JPG

...Not bushcrafty, but at the rate it is falling apart it won't be long before trees and animals take this spot over. A bit like Hungary really. :)

markmullen

Oct 4, 2012
North Yorkshire
Love it!

Whenever I try to capture the vivid colours of a rainbow they always seem washed out - how did you do this one? Eg what settings did you take it on? And did you tweak it in photoshop/Gimp?

Thanks.

I used a 3 shot hard edged grad to hold back the sky, shot in raw, that was converted in Capture One Pro 7, from there into Photoshop CS6 for final tweaks, nothing too serious.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE