Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
AArgh - failed at the first hurdle. Just don't seem to be able to find the first step. At risk of going off-thread - I'll check it out elsewhere. Cheers.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
AArgh - failed at the first hurdle. Just don't seem to be able to find the first step. At risk of going off-thread - I'll check it out elsewhere. Cheers.

I would suggest if you intend to post more shots you open a Flickr or Photobucket account (other hosts are available) then you past in the IMG code.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
I was just taking down my poncho shelter after stopping for a bite to eat when this cheeky little Robin came down not more than four feet from me, and stayed to watch as I packed:

20140223_114807.jpg

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
One from the last time I saw the sun. A moss carpet on a hilltop on the edge of the Brecon Beacons, above Blaenavon. All of the moss was fruiting, creating this lovely orange landscape.

12619256414_cb907309c2_b.jpg

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Carcass was missing the head to upper rib cage but best guess it was a Buzzard (Buteo buteo) often known as the 'common buzzard' though you don't see that many about here in Wales.
Whole picture here

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Came across this yesterday whilst hiking up a river gorge. I've seen similar things with barbed wire etc but this really does look like this tree is eating the rock.

rygesera.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Carcass was missing the head to upper rib cage but best guess it was a Buzzard (Buteo buteo) often known as the 'common buzzard' though you don't see that many about here in Wales.
Whole picture here

Depends which bit of Wales I guess. There were 8 of them circling above here earlier.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE