Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I made this planter from some old lightbulbs a while back, for a few days each year the morning sun lights it up as it clears the horizon.

planter.JPG

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
This picture was actually taken weeks ago, but I was looking at some of my photos from my English forest collection and came across this. I didn't notice the bird at the time.

Does anyone know to which species this bird belongs?

UL90amz.png

Last edited:

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside

Sorry just realised this is actually Mad Daves photo I got it mixed up with mine from our recent arctic trip. I am in front on the picture. I'm sure he won't mind. I just love this photo.

Last edited:

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
Oh I like the slow shutter on the stream, need to go out and try a bit of that myself. Looks like big chunks of the uk had decent weather today for a change.

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
Camped out last week for one night and took this as the sun went down. Horrible little camera, but it managed to just catch some of the beauty of it. That's the Mourne Mountains on the horizon.Mournes.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE