Your favorite outdoor place to go as a youngster

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
As a military kid I grew up I Germany. Think that had a profound effect on me as have great child hood memories of watching storks and wild boar and Stealing sweet corn. Moved back to the UK when I was 8 and was totally different. Wasn't allowed to just wander, but joined the scouts and was lucky enough to live 45 mins walk from the district camp site. Spent lots of my weekends and summers there and was a major factor in my choice of career

Orric

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Dunstable downs, going out first thing in the morning with a packed lunch and only coming home at tea time, when it was "hungry" o'clock, being quizzed by mum, have you been lighting fires?
"no" having no eyelashes and stinking of smoke! Happy days.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
OOH! Naughty, thought provoking thread, mine was a place we called Blueys, Blue Waters, Lignite Mine, it was allowed to flood in the 60's when they realised lignite was no where near as good as coal, it then became a tip, endless summer holidays playing,sifting,foraging and of course night fishing, well that's what we told our parents we were doing!

Ivan..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE