Your drink of choice.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
My drink has to be ale. Anything by the wychwood brewery will do me but on special occasions Innis & Gunn oak aged beer is just superb. I'm also a fan of scotch, my favourite being Talisker 10 yr from Skye.

What about you lot? What's your drink of choice? :D

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
Cider and some of the whychwood stuff.

I need educated in beers, i do know that the lagers you see everywhere are not really my cup of tea

Firebringer

Jun 5, 2009
Scotland
Nice glass of Port is hard to beat, especially if accompanied with some fine cheese or a nice Cuban cigar.

Non alcoholic I favour Pepsi Max.

My drink has to be ale. Anything by the wychwood brewery will do me but on special occasions Innis & Gunn oak aged beer is just superb. I'm also a fan of scotch, my favourite being Talisker 10 yr from Skye.

What about you lot? What's your drink of choice? :D

not bad for 16 :D

ive never liked beer or laGer Stout was a fav Murfeys for Pref Guiness is oks and usually with blackcurrant :BlueTeamE
But for a good night Half Guiness half 6X and a shot of southern comfort in a Straight glass with a handle :D (probably cant afford one now)

Cider is now the volume drink of choice but i prefer Spirts Vodka, Gin , Southerncomfort, Rum home brew Sloe Gin etc

but for the best night round a fire a Bottle of good quality port (or several) and a large round of ripe Stilton with a couple of mates

ATB

Duncan

BIG_emu

Tenderfoot
May 7, 2005
Cheshire
most real ales and pretty much anything bar gin (vile aftershave stuff), made some billberry vodka today, hopefully that will turn out well (we'll see in 6 months)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Good whisky - preferably Islay - Caol Ila for choice.

Then a nice beer - I like allsorts but Badger, Wychwood and Theakstons are all nice.

I'm with Duncan too - a glass of port is very civilised.

Red

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Aslong as it's cold and wet I'm not usually bothered.

Can't beat a cold premium lager on a hot day, or a nice pint of hand pulled best with a hearty pub meal or a nice single malt when sat next to a fire under the stars.

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
I prefer real ales either hand drawn or even better taken straight from the barrel Theakstons vaguely familiar ( Old Peculier ) for one. A half pint Abbot combined with a bottle of St Edmund was the drink of my youth lol.
I also enjoy a good single malt 12 year old Old Pulteney Is my dram of choice http://www.oldpulteney.com/

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
I'll stick with the local brewery - Shepherd Neame.
You have to go a long way to beat a pint of Bishops Finger on tap (bottled beer is OK, canned is anathema). Two pubs near to me still serve their ales straight from the keg. Since both are freehouses you never know what they will have; although something from Sheps and something from Harveys is pretty certain.
Mind you, I DO like a good pint of Wychwood's Hobgoblin. Very drinkable.
Actually, the real local brewery is Goachers. They do a very good pint.
Favoruite non-alcoholic is either a can of cold full-fat Coca Cola or a glass of cold water.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
if i'm drinking lager then Tuborg (green) is for me, however more recently i've been drinking alot of cider, previously i didn't have a taste for it.

i could drink tuborg till it comes out my ears though, tis good stuff and atm most of the bars in manchester have it on tap :D

hard stuff i like the older glenfiddich or a good drop of jamiesons all neat of course.
although thats a winter warmer, for summer its G+T with ice and lime.

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
Ah now there is question whisky with or with out water I use to be a with out person but now I am a with; Some of the cask condition ones need just a drop in.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE