You don't need to be in the countryside.............

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stoddy

Need to contact Admin...
May 4, 2005
dorset
Great pictures!!

I love the fox!

a cunning beast.

I have to confess that in my younger days I have shot and killed these beautiful creatures :( just for sport :( :(

I have left that behind me know, and the only shooting I do is with a camera!

FeralSheryl

Nomad
Apr 29, 2005
Gloucestershire
reinhardt_woets said:
I you want to see more let me know. Ill shoot some more then...
Oh yes please do post more, I'd love to see them. :)

Thanks for the compliment on my pictures. Glad you enjoyed them. I love Macro photography - so much detail that we normally never see.
Plants are great, they let me creep up on them and they don't run off. I really do need to work on my Wildlife photography though.
Reading the camera manual (which I have now located) should help :D

....And then there were two!!

This was interesting as I hadn't realised that there were two around the neighborhood. I'm guessing that these are probably last years cubs, although they could be a pair that has moved onto the area. I think that the one on the right is the one I photographed the other day as the one one the left was definately the more twitchy of the two

web050vt.jpg

web047dl.jpg

FeralSheryl

Nomad
Apr 29, 2005
Gloucestershire
Motorbike Man said:
....And then there were two!!

...I'm guessing that these are probably last years cubs, although they could be a pair that has moved onto the area.
Hey this is like watching Springwatch online. Nice one (err...two).:rolleyes:

They do look fairly young and in good condition too, which is good to see. Keep us posted on how they get on :)

Ryan Woods

Nomad
May 20, 2005
Where my bergan is
Glad you enjoy them. The credit of the top two have to go to my twin brother. He is a natural with the camera.

I posted the rainbow photo's to show the capabilities of the camera. Magnificent how it caught the colours. Even if I say so myself...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE