Yorkshire bushcraft courses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all,

Im new to this site. Im a big fan of the outdoors and I'm trying to find a bushcraft course in Yorkshire or there abouts for me and my girlfriend. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Wayne

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
There used to be a guy based near Skipton who ran a school called Bushtruck, I'm not finding him on google right now though so he might have moved on to something else. Bushblade a member on here used to instruct with him, maybe send him a PM

Dan Watson also does or did a few bits ...
http://www.dwwp.co.uk/Yorkshirebushcraftnetwork.asp

If you don't get any joy with those then I'll second Tony's recommendation for the extra drive across to Woodsmoke

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
There used to be a guy based near Skipton who ran a school called Bushtruck, I'm not finding him on google right now though so he might have moved on to something else. Bushblade a member on here used to instruct with him, maybe send him a PM

Dan Watson also does or did a few bits ...
http://www.dwwp.co.uk/Yorkshirebushcraftnetwork.asp

If you don't get any joy with those then I'll second Tony's recommendation for the extra drive across to Woodsmoke

I might be able to find out about the chap mentioned above, spent a couple of hours with early in the week and I am not sure but I think he is still in the loop but not as bushtruck. Good guy and knows his onions

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Big +1 for Woodsmoke.
Totally worth the short drive over here.
Cheers , Simon.
No connection , just yet another very satisfied customer.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I might be able to find out about the chap mentioned above, spent a couple of hours with early in the week and I am not sure but I think he is still in the loop but not as bushtruck. Good guy and knows his onions

I think he was getting a lot of other work last time I spoke to Mike, surveillance etc

Definitely a good guy though, we were supposed to be heading up to Scotland at some point but then we lost touch

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE