Yellow Trailstar... am I mad???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
So, I'm kinda hoping my MLD Duomid doesn't sell, BUT I really want a Trailstar.... thing is I like the look of the Yellow SilNylon version (warm an bright interior)... question is AM I MAD???

I welcome your thoughts folks!

KP

PS- its on OM Classifieds at the mo, but should list it on here too I guess..

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I think the yellow is superb. My monk tarp clone is in yellow and it makes for a lovely light environment. My trailstar is grey but then i got it second hand so didnt have the choice. Id buy yellow if i was buying new for sure.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Well, I sold both my inner tents for £107 so that's about covered it. 4-10week wait on the website meant I didn't want to hang about.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
I have tried but I can't post a new topic on the Members Classified despite being a Gold Member- I've emailed via the Contact Us bit.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Well, I sold both my inner tents for £107 so that's about covered it. 4-10week wait on the website meant I didn't want to hang about.

Yea its peak time for orders at the moment so you might have a wait. I was leaving my TS home this weekend but ive relented and put it back in. Its just such a great shelter

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE