WTD - OG Bivi bag to cut up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Does anyone have an old or damaged OG gortex bivi bag they no longer want?

I've just modified mine by fitting a zip and would like to make a storm flap to cover it and possibly some sort of enlarged hood:rolleyes:

Or does anyone know where I can buy the fabric from?

Let me know what you've got can sort out cash or swap for it.

Cheers

Richard

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
How soon do you need the material Richard?

Reason I ask is I'm going to be modding my bivi bag the same way as well as widening it so I've got a bag to cut up and there's bound to be a fair bit of material left over :) I'm hoping to do it this coming weekend

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
funny i am planning the exact same mod at the moment!!just got to get the material and zips. when you have done it can you post it so i can rob your idea!!i am also putting an extender peice in.(need a little more width!)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
funny i am planning the exact same mod at the moment!!just got to get the material and zips. when you have done it can you post it so i can rob your idea!!i am also putting an extender peice in.(need a little more width!)

:lmao::lmao::lmao: That's exactly what I'm doing. They just don't make bivi bags for us bigger guys :rolleyes:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It could be shifted to diy ?

What title would you like ?:D

cheers,
Toddy..............who can get the fabric if you get desperate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE