Worlds smallest belt pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I have made a belt pouch for my sewing kit, it contains 3 needles, 5 different coloured threads, 2 safety pins, a couple of buttons, a small roll of green thread and a thimble. Its really an emergency kit to have to hand should I need it.
Its made from 3mm veg tanned leather dyed dark brown and is 2 inches x 2 1/4 inches.

sewingkit1.jpg

sewingkit2.jpg

sewingkit3.jpg

Simon

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear..... You know what you've gone and done. don't you?

Now I feel obliged to try and make a smaller one to take the world record off you. I just know it'll turn into a competition. The worlds smallest belt pouch that can still have a practical use.

Smaller than 2 x 2 1/4. He he.

Eric

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear..... You know what you've gone and done. don't you?

Now I feel obliged to try and make a smaller one to take the world record off you. I just know it'll turn into a competition. The worlds smallest belt pouch that can still have a practical use.

Smaller than 2 x 2 1/4. He he.

Eric

Now that sounds like fun, the competition is on. I can see it now 10mm x 15mm belt pouches for storing spare flints for a clipper lighter.

Cheers for the comments guys, I am quite chuffed with it, I have been meaning to make something like this for a while to put on my belt, a handy thing as I can keep it to hand, I always carry a bigger kit in my pack but this is a good little emergency kit.

Simon.

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Cheers Spam since my first post I have gone from a one finger typist to a two finger typist.

Simon.

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
LOL, Greg's pouch is beyond reason but the iddy biddy pouch rocks.

I have a confession in that the stitching in the belt pouch that you gave me has parted Simon so if you could point me towards a supplier that could help to remedy this I'd be thankful :)

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
LOL, Greg's pouch is beyond reason but the iddy biddy pouch rocks.

I have a confession in that the stitching in the belt pouch that you gave me has parted Simon so if you could point me towards a supplier that could help to remedy this I'd be thankful :)

I thought that SAK was too big for the pouch, it was made for a no 8, Oh well I'm sure it can be fixed. You have pm.

Simon.

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
100_4809.jpg

Just a loop really, it looks quite wide because of the size of the pouch.

Simon.

WilS

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2008
North Wales
Does the job nicely mate, been considering getting a press-stud setter for similar projects. Could've done without seeing that thong though, that just ain't right! lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE