world of bushcraft in bedford

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

xander

Tenderfoot
Apr 28, 2011
bedford england
hi

a good friend of mine gave me a heads up that a new bushcraft shop had opened up in bedford so off i went to find it

well i didnt :( i looked where i thought it was but could not see it and as it was raining i gave up and went home lol

today i thought ill have a better look and found it :)

the shop world of bushcraft or woodland ways im not sure which was tucked around the back of priory marina pub so i thought id post a pic so anyone wanting to find it can see where the door is lol
7d4181cd.jpg

you then have to go upstairs in to a loft !!!!
cf8262bf.jpg

i was thinking hmmm and never haveing been to a proper bushcraft shop i was expecting somthing like a army surplus store
i couldnt have been more wrong
0da35b9c.jpg

i was really surprised, the shop was really well laid out and i was met very warmly by the staff inside (me being me cant remember there names) but thay were eager to help me with my questions and seemed very knowledgeable
9cbbbaad.jpg

thay have a area for teaching and a small library with bushcraft books
all in all i think this shop is dangerous (for my bank balance and my marriage)

:) sorry for the bad pics it they were taken with my phone :)

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Bedford! That's too close to where I live! It shouldn't be allowed, I'll never have any pocket money! Somebody help me!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE