World Challenge 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Hi,

My friends have managed to reach the finals of this years World challenge with his Jompy Boiler. As we all know clean drinking water is important, and we are lucky to have fairly easy access to it, however in Africa access to clean drinking water is a lot tougher and they have to boil water to remove any nasties that could be in it, well this boiler allows them to purify their water at the same time as they are cooking food, allowing them access to clean water and also using less fuel than boiling it separately.

Please have a look at the video and if you think its worthwhile please show them your support by voting for them.

Video: http://www.theworldchallenge.co.uk/2010-finalists-project04.php

Thanks for reading.

Tom

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
What an excellent idea! I can see someone knocking up a copy to use for bushcraft...(mmm... a mini version for a hobo stove maybe...). I really hope this catches on. My vote might help you win, but the vote of the african rural communities could mean they win.

Z

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
thanks for all the support, Just so theres no confusion its was made by David Osborne from Celsius Solar.

I just think its a great idea and wanted to bring it to the attention of the people who would appreciate it.

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE