Working Mobile phone

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Hi all,

My mobile phone has stopped working - had it for many years but the display has given up.

I'm after a basic phone - Nokia for preference, and I'm on Vodafone PAYG so if it was unlocked or on the VF network all the better.

Age and looks not important as long as it's working properly. I would like to do without one but as I'm away from home for protrated periods it's a lifeline to home.

In terms of swaps I have;

Zippo permanent match

Stainless steel lockback knife with saw and gutting hook (good solid knife- pics provided when I'm home again if required)

If you've got a spare phone you don't mind just giving away I'll gladly cover postage etc.

Cheers, Magentus

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Cheers for the heads up but I don't have £25.00 to spare and I just want a basic phone - not interested particularly in camera's etc.

Cheers again though,

Magentus

Last edited:

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
I'll have a look just in case.if so you're welcome to it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
the Zippo match thing sounds interesting, never tried one before.

tell you what though, why don't i post the phone to you, make sure it works ok and you're happy with it before you post the zippo thing..just to be safe .

oh.....no charger with this i'm afraid, do you have one for the nokia ?

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
the Zippo match thing sounds interesting, never tried one before.

tell you what though, why don't i post the phone to you, make sure it works ok and you're happy with it before you post the zippo thing..just to be safe .

oh.....no charger with this i'm afraid, do you have one for the nokia ?

That's very generous Robbi - I do have a Nokia charger, so provided you're ok with that I'll PM you my address.

Thanks again - most generous.

Magentus

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Found my old nokia its 3109c
images
and its on vodafone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE