Sony K800i mobile camera phone in satin black

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
[h=1]Just dug this out of the bedroom cupboard where it has been hiding for some time

Sony Ericsson K800i camera phone in Black
[/h]
3.2 Megapixel Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot Camera

Capacity 64 MB, Memory stick micro M2 compatible

Used but good working order, some light scratches to screen and rear but minimal really. Charger cable included, unlocked with Virgin mobile PAYG SIM. The camera gives pretty good pictures for a camera phone actually. Just charged it up and it has held standby charge for 3 days up to now with 4 bars still showing [5 bars is full].

Comes with a mains charger, no box but will be well packed for posting.

Web Blurb
It's here. A Cyber-shot digital camera and a small and sophisticated feature-packed 3G mobile phone all in one. Open the lens cover and you're ready to take the picture. Bring the K800i with you and you have a 3.2-megapixel camera with autofocus, built-in xenon flash and image and video stabilizer function ready for any moment, anytime. And a 3G phone for sharing your pictures. Instantly.With the K800i, it's hard to take a bad picture. Get the picture you want with BestPic.

A built-in xenon flash unit gives you real photographic light where lighting conditions are not optimal and the K800i eliminates red eye making sure that the pictures you take are simply the best. A camera stabilizer function compensates any small movement of your hand when you're taking a picture and shooting video.When you've taken a photo, you can share it straight away using Bluetooth, multimedia messaging or blog it.

On each side of the 2" QVGA color screen you have photo keys to make using your K800i camera phone easy. For printing, the K800i supports the PictBridge standard. Connect the phone directly to a PictBridge-compliant printer using the USB cable and print your photos without a PC.

£25 posted

View attachment 8422View attachment 8421

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE