Word association game

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sutton Hoo

ps232122_l.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Thermite
[video=youtube;qqvQwfH_wGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqvQwfH_wGQ[/video]

For Mesquite:
(1993, Ontario, Canada) After I borrowed a welding torch and used it cut up an old water tank on my family's property, I found myself with leftover partial bottles of oxygen and acetylene. It seemed wrong to waste all that gas, particularly since I had heard about fuel-oxygen explosives, and had always wanted to test the concept.
I extinguished the torch by setting it to the "leanest" possible burn, and snuffing it by smacking the tip against a flat surface. I then filled a large plastic garbage bag (13 gallons) with oxygen and acetylene from the torch, and inserted a 6" visco cannon fuse.
I placed the homemade explosive on a big rock by the river. I remember lighting the fuse, and I remember backing away as it began to burn. The next thing I knew, I returned to consciousness in the river!
Both of my eardrums were broken, and I was bleeding from both ears and my nose. My beard and exposed hair were singed and curly, but oddly, there were no burns on my skin. I later discovered a perfect image of the folds, seams and buttons of the cotton shirt I was wearing, imprinted as bruises on my chest and arms. It took months for my eardrums to heal, and I still can't hear high frequencies well.
What happened? Perhaps a spark from the fuse touched the bag. Perhaps the bag had a small leak. Whatever the cause, I'm lucky to be alive. At the emergency room, the workers said, "When we get a welder here, he usually dies."

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I feel love

[video=youtube;H7r83-y3j2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7r83-y3j2A[/video]

@ GB... you're a lucky guy :)

My brother decided when he was about 8 or 9 to find out what happened if he put a match to a pile of black powder.

He found out it takes about 6 weeks for eyebrows and lashes to grow back :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE