Wool hoodies, fleece lined

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I'm surprised to hear they are not very wind resistant.

I ended up finding this as I was looking for inspiration for a project I have in mind. I have an old wool poncho that I would like to turn into a smock and line with rabbit fur. I'm on a bit of a wool fad lately with all this cold weather!

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I'd be up for giving one a go if i could try it on

although I'm buying an asbell wool hoody for the US purely on recommendation...

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I find (and I had a Thomas Crown hoody) that the fleece needs a wash quite quickly and starts to smell, the wool makes it hard to wash properly in many cases.

Result, stinky sweaty top.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Mine is made in Nepal and there are lots about in London. Places like Camden market always seem to have them. It's nothing like as good quality as the Thomas Crown hoody, but like Dougster I didn't like the wool/fleece combination

OgriEmma

Feb 25, 2008
Gloucestershire
Our local garden centre has a few of these, I can't remember the make but one of the styles has a cotton liner. I drool over it every time I go in, but can't justify the £75 ish price tag!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE