Wool and Ventile Winter Mitt System

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Fox River Rag Wool Glomitts (convert from mitten to fingerless glove).
+
Ventile over-mitts with merino wool lining.
They are a size L/XL and would suit hands from size 9-11 based on this guide depending your preference for fit.
Total cost £40 shipped for both.

The glomitts are 100% rag wool. They have a couple of marks from use, but no real wear. They originally cost £25.
4244662806_5e852561c7_o.jpg

The ventile mittens were made by me. They have suede re-inforced palms, an elasticated cuff and a merino wool lining. They fit over the mittens perfectly and are solid and good for use. However, they are not perfect and have a few sewing errors. I've worn them twice.
4244108719_7220329b6e_b.jpg

Reason for sale: I don't get on with mittens and Santa Claus was good to me.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
If that happens shep,I will take the outers please!
( do I take it that 'sewing errors' is not a code for holes!? I will need them for the Arctic this year! )
My best.
Chris.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
lol. Not holes, the odd missed stitch and redone stitch-line. Anything I've made that I sell i do on no-quibble approval. If you don't like it send it back, all you've got to lose is a couple of quid postage.

I've already had one pm about the ventile mitts alone. He's getting back to me tomorrow. It looks like they'll go separately so I'll divvy things up £15 for the glomitts, £25 for the ventile ones.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE