Woody for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
3mm o1 blade made by Shing with ebony scales, 2mm black vulc fibre spacers and hidden corby's

Very comfortable handle that will suit big hands, my hands are reasonably small and it feels confortable to me too.

Asking SOLD with matching ebony firesteel will lanyard hole and lined the same as the knife. Also includes delivery and paypal fee's.

Considering woodlores are over 200 pounds with a very long waiting list this is a bargain

ebiny001.jpg

ebiny002.jpg

ebiny003.jpg

ebiny004.jpg

ebiny005.jpg

ebiny006.jpg

ebiny007.jpg

ebiny008.jpg

Thanks for looking

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thats a beauty Shinken......I really don't need another Bushy knife, but if I did, I'd have that ine (always wanted one of Shings). Can I suggest you add a photo in the sheath with the firesteel? Always nice to see the complete package

(BTW, should be able to show you a picc of the one you made in the Tiffers sheath in the next couple of days -it was getting a final leather polish today)

Red

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
That sounds good B Red, I will post some more pics up tomorrow. was in a hurry earlier to get to work and its too late now!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Andy,

I should pop over to British Blades and have a look in the makers forum if I were you - theres ususally a few similar items around

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE