2 NESSIE'S for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
###SOLD###Hi, the top knife is a Nessmuk made by Swedish knife maker Seved Hjelm and is Hand Forged O1 Steel,it's Full Tang,the Handle is 5'' Long and is made from English Yew and has a Birdshead shaped Grip,with Steel Pins and Red Fibre Spacers between the Handle Slabs, The Blade is 4'' long and 4 Mill,the Edge is Convexed and very sharp,This knife has never been used,But I have sharpened it once when I got it,as It wasn't that sharp.Comes with it's 3mm thick Leather belt sheath,
P1010101.jpg

P1010102.jpg

The Second Nessie was made for me by a friend of mine,it's 01 Steel 3 Mill Thick,and the Handle is English Box wood held in place by 2 Thick Steel pins and the Brass Landyard sleeve,the over all size is 9 1/2 inches Long with a blade length of 11Cm,This knife has been used 2 and does show signs of use, ( Lots ) of Scratches on the Blade,and the Edge is a rough Scandi Grind,the Leather Belt Sheath was made by Dougster and is Quality.
I'm asking for £70.00 and you get both knives plus £5 for P&P re-corded delivery paid via PayPal
P1010099.jpg

Cheers
###SOLD###

wolf_diver

Forager
Jan 21, 2007
Weymouth Dorset
Hi again,

I have 1X SNUGPAK Sleeka Reversible ELITE Jacket Green/black size L or a SNUGPAK TACTICAL BLACK Softie Shirt size L. Both new and with tags.

Jay

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE