woodspirit carving gift

Bluemerle

Nomad
Nov 6, 2010
Essex
you were right, he was over the moon with it. when im long dead and gone he will have something to remember me by especially made for him. as will my eldest son i made this for his christmas present too :)

I commented on that lovely stick, in its own thread. Your oldest Son must have been chuffed to bits to get that as a gift, especially if he knows anything about Rainforest Jasper!

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
awsome mate, you should get a little stall to sell these on, i was talking to a bloke im merry hill a couple of weeks ago, and he has a stall up there selling stuff just like this, he was charging an arm and a leg, and they are no where near as good as yours mate.
take care.
lee.

awsome mate, you should get a little stall to sell these on, i was talking to a bloke im merry hill a couple of weeks ago, and he has a stall up there selling stuff just like this, he was charging an arm and a leg, and they are no where near as good as yours mate.
take care.
lee.

Im sure I saw that stall up merry hill a few weeks back!?!? your right, no where near as good as this or I would have brought a few for me boat!! :D

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
That is a lovely mate, i shall be trying some carving for the new year:)

good for you dave! and thanks, dont forget to post them up :)

take care.
lee.

Im sure I saw that stall up merry hill a few weeks back!?!? your right, no where near as good as this or I would have brought a few for me boat!! :D

kind words lee and you too fionna, its something im considering as i approach retirement to help out with my meagre pension! :D had my .co.uk and .com for a while but havnt a clue how to set it up yet. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE