woodsmoke

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Although I don't really know much about the company I know Ben and Lisa (they went to art college with my girlfriend and I used to do stuff like scree running with Ben) and they are really nice aproachable people and I am sure that they will provide very informative courses.

Scott

charliefox

Forager
May 16, 2005
County Durham
Hi BL

I did their Trailbreaker a few months ago and am booked to do another couple of courses next year. A nicer bunch of people you would be hard pressed to find.

They're winding down now for the Winter but have a look at their dates for 2006.

If you've any questions about the Trailbreaker, the site, instruction etc. just PM me, otherwise wait for the flood of responses you'll get from happy customers on this thread :)

qweeg500

Forager
Sep 14, 2003
Hampshire
I've been on the Woodlander, Axe Workshop and the Abo'. I found them very rewarding and learnt loads. Don't listen to me though. As Demographic says they are very nice people; drop them a mail.

Matt

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
in my personal opinion woodsmoke is one of the finest companies in the UK for british bushcraft courses.

I wouldnt hesitate to recommend them, my first bushcraft course was with woodsmoke and not only was it superb, but I have yet to hear anything but praise from everyone who has attended one of their courses.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE