woodowl

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodowl

Dec 29, 2011
Glamorgan
Hello all, just wanted to say hi from a very wet Wales!!! I'm 43 and have been a keen outdoors man all my life but am still learning every day. I enjoy birding, stargazing, long camping trips and this year hope to take one or two Canadian canoe trips/camps on the river Severn.
thanks.
ade.

woodowl

Dec 29, 2011
Glamorgan
Thanks gents, I'm living on the edge of the Rhondda and I know the Llandegfedd res. area quite well, thats your neck of the woods Harvestman.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Thanks gents, I'm living on the edge of the Rhondda and I know the Llandegfedd res. area quite well, thats your neck of the woods Harvestman.

It is indeed. very close to me. I'm warden of a nature reserve near there.

If you spend time over in my part of the world, there are a few of us in the Pontypool area.

woodowl

Dec 29, 2011
Glamorgan
Once again thanks for the welcome all. Harvestman I'm usually at the res. birdwatching also at Goldcliff on the coast. In November I had a knee operation so I am out of action for a while but when I'm back at it I'll have to have a look around the reserve. I have been reading a guide book for the Brecon-Mon. Canal so a walk along its length could be on the cards for the Autumn 2012.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE