Woodlore Sleeping Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Two of the best are now on offer on Woodlore site, the Osprey (three season) and Golden Eagle (four season). These are under rated, I've used the Osprey all year round in really cold weather, they are really warm bags, on the large side, but quality. Bonus is they don't have Rays name all over the bag now, just the Woodlore logo.

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I have an Osprey. I like it for fall and spring (and warm winter), except for (a) the bulk and (b) the way my rought feet has "abraded" the fabric in the bottom of the bag (it looks like they have snagged the fabric and torn out little loops of thread). I'm getting a bit worried about how it will survive in the long run. Apart from that I really like it, too warm for summer, but when the temps will be around -15 -- 0 C it is my pick.

Actually, my old Carinthia Survival One winter bag is getting a bit old (I was chilly at -35 C this past winter), how is the Canada Jay? it looks like either that one, or a goose down bag (there are rumors of a Polish outfit that does good custom work for decent prices; I want a center zip bag rated -40 C).

Oh, and the compression bag is a chinese boat, was it too hard to let the straps cross over the opening? Luckily an old Ajungilak bag fits...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE