Woodlore knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Considering how many clones there are out there and how easy it would be to mark one with the RM logo, I'm surprised there isn't a counterfeit industry for these. With the insane prices they fetch I'd be surprised if somebody hadn't thought of it

Funny you should mention it but it was something that was suggested some years ago on British Blades. Huge controversy about these fakes going around until the bloke who had 'outed' the fakes was then outed as having photoshopped the pictures. Folk are odd!!

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I just think it's odd that there are some great makers out there who can make equally good or better knives but because it has RM on it, it's suddenly "worth" a lot more. This is an argument that has been on here before

Reactions: Toddy

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
I got a clone that was very close to the woodlore, tbh I found my Enzo Trapper a better design.

I'd like a older Woodlore to add to the sharps toolbox, but wouldnt be using it much

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE