Woodlore Journeyman....anyone else going?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PhilParry

Nomad
Sep 30, 2005
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Hi

I'm on the 21st September course and wondered if anyone else is on it this year?:rolleyes:

Will be "interesting" if this weather continues!! :bluThinki

Been practicing the bow drill like mad, but I'm uncertain how successful we'll be in windy and wet conditions!

Pale

Scally

C.E.S.L Notts explorers
Oct 10, 2004
uk but want to emigrate to NZ
Sorry not going but say hi to the loch from me great place to be !!! it's a few years ago since i did mine and i still have a pic as my screensaver looking from the boat house (have a great time)

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Hi Scally, I picked up some stroping paste after trying yours, what a difference. That Loch is nice isn't it.

Philparry, You'll have great time. The weather was quite bad when bowdrilling but it was sucessfull in the end after worrying about it, the team work makes a big difference. Great sense of achivement.

jameshs

Oct 23, 2007
London
ahhhhh - was just reminiscing as I did mine this time last year .....

have a great time! - it is worth the wait!

James

sparksfly

Tenderfoot
Jun 1, 2008
London
I'm going on the one starting this sunday (14th). My rucksack is packed and my head is full of nervous anticipation. Everyone at work thinks I'm insane.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Took me a while to get into norm work life when I came back. I developed quite a liking for beech mast as it tastes great and its full of fats. I was climbing a tree on the first week back at work, and got to the top waiting for my mate to come up and give me a hand. He caught me stuffing my face. Got him and most others into the little fellas. Best over a fire though when a tad peckish!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE