Woodlore for Sale (bought in the year 2000, not much has changed, but it's been used)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sparrowhawk

Sep 8, 2010
Huddersfield
After much deliberation, I've decided to sell my beloved Woodlore Knife (Alan Wood). I got this as a birthday gift back in the year 2000 (at the tender age of 17) and it's been one of my main users ever since.
The photos were taken a few years ago, and the knife doesn't look this swish anymore. I can give it a spruce up before I send it out, but bear in mind I use this a lot and it will probably benefit from some TLC.
I will include a baldric made of 5mm paracord, and the detachable belt loop pictured.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch.

P.S. The fire steel pictured is NOT included

£300.00 Delivered (Royal Mail signed for)

Last edited:

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Have you thought long and hard about this sale?
When it's gone, it's gone a replacement would cost a fortune. There's also a degree of sentimental value here, unless you can't pay the mortgage this month don't sell it.

Sparrowhawk

Sep 8, 2010
Huddersfield
Have you thought long and hard about this sale?
When it's gone, it's gone a replacement would cost a fortune. There's also a degree of sentimental value here, unless you can't pay the mortgage this month don't sell it.
Have you been looking inside my head?? I know what you mean, and yes I have thought long and hard (years in fact). But the reality is that I have many knives, all of which perform just as well as this (albeit, they don't feel as satisfying in the hand). Since I've had children, my desire for things has given way. I don't need the knife anymore. Someone else should have the joy of it.

Sparrowhawk

Sep 8, 2010
Huddersfield
Hi folks. It looks like I have a buyer. I will amend the prefix to the post as soon as the transaction is completed. I will keep this thread updated till the end. Many thanks for all your interest.

passer

Jun 20, 2016
lancs
Have you been looking inside my head?? I know what you mean, and yes I have thought long and hard (years in fact). But the reality is that I have many knives, all of which perform just as well as this (albeit, they don't feel as satisfying in the hand). Since I've had children, my desire for things has given way. I don't need the knife anymore. Someone else should have the joy of it.

Good to see a 'young un' with their priorities sorted.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
I'm in your position sparrowhawk I have the ray mears woodlore I am thinking should I sell it to a younger blood but I'm not there yet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE