Woodlore Campcraft next week

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

outdoorpaddy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
Hi there!

As the title suggests I am doing another woodlore course, after doing the fundamental last year I was left longing for another one. So, I was wondering if anybody could give me any tips on things to bring or prepare for that aren't mentioned on the kit list or website, with woodlore always being so secretive insider knowledge is always valuable.
Also, if there's anyone on the BCUK who is doing the same course feel free to introduce yourself, it would be great to know a few names before I get there.

thanks everyone!

paddy

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I did it in 2009... had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed it :)

If you want drop me a PM with any questions you might have I'd be happy to help out :cool:

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I did the course a few years back, I was told to bring a tent or tarp for the first night, I never used it, we were given tarps and encouraged to use those instead and obviously we were using tarps for the remainder of the week. If you want to keep your luggage down, leave the tent and use one of their tarps.

On site they have every Gransfors axe and a few more besides, you will probably never have a similar opportunity to try them all out again, make the most of it.

Have fun. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE