Woodlander completed...hooked..what next?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
Just completed a one week Woodlander course in the Lakes with the superb folk from Woodsmoke :D . The instruction and practical projects were excellent. The trouble is....i want more! Over the last few days since returning i have been trying to find areas in the UK where it may be possible to go and have a few days of bushcraft in the woods on public or private land. Does anyone know of any such areas or is it a case of contacting local farmers and bunging them some cash?

I've looked at the National trust site but it seems a bit confusing likewise Snowdonia!

Also are there any people from Shropshire interested in getting together?

Any help and/or advice wold be appreciated.
peds8045@blueyonder.co.uk

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome to your new addiction ;) ... I've attended the woodlander myself and had a fantastic time.... but to answer your question...
Does anyone know of any such areas or is it a case of contacting local farmers and bunging them some cash?
Its basicly asking landowners...... not all of them require cash though :). A few guys here have had luck with scout sites when they are not in use for a camp.... do a trall through the threads... I'm sure you'll come up with some info.

Welcome to BCUK

:D
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE