Woodland Ways Weekender

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
I'm sure you'll have a great time, which venue are you going to head to?

Matt

I'm going for the one in Oxfordshire as it's close by. I can't wait! I was hoping to use my hammock, but I need to email to see if I'm allowed. Your pics have really helped answer some of my questions. Thanks :)

Ed

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
I'm going for the one in Oxfordshire as it's close by. I can't wait! I was hoping to use my hammock, but I need to email to see if I'm allowed. Your pics have really helped answer some of my questions. Thanks :)

Ed

I'm pretty sure that'll be ok, I seem to remember reading a review (on here I think) where somebody had taken theirs. I was going to take mine but decided against it in the end, kind of wish I had now as It's been a while since I got out with it but hey ho.

Hope you enjoy the course.

Matt

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
I'm pretty sure that'll be ok, I seem to remember reading a review (on here I think) where somebody had taken theirs. I was going to take mine but decided against it in the end, kind of wish I had now as It's been a while since I got out with it but hey ho.

Hope you enjoy the course.

Matt

Hey Matt, thanks for the info. I'm in two minds I must admit. I know they provide stuff and I guess it's good to try other things, but I tend to find hanging far more comfortable :hammock:

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE