Woodie in Rippled maple (cheap)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Sometimes, in knife making, you make a knife and it seems everything that can go wrong, does. This is one such knife. I hate the damn thing, its caused me no end of grief and has become a real PITA.

Everything was fine until i put the scales on, when i took it out of the vice the scales had cracked... Grrrr. So i rehandled it, but put the wrong liners on, the chap wanted black and i put brass on (could have sworn he said brass.... my bad)..... and because i've used Brass, all the sanding of the handle has left the scales looking grubby around the tang...... Which i can't seem to shift.... its annoyed the hell out of me..

So i want £100(NOW SOLD) for it, just to get rid of the damn thing...... thats £50 less than it should be, just because the handle (to me) looks a little grubby. There is nothing wrong with it at all other than that.

Its 4mm 01, brass liners, rippled maple scales.

Someone please take it off my hands as i have a real urge to sacrifice it with a sledge hammer!!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Wow that's a lot of lovely knife for a ton. Someone will be a happy bunny as Georann says. That should fly like the wind I think.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE