Wood working tools

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Unwanted gift, 12 tools in total, chisels, gouges etc in a wooden box, personally never used them as they are too big for my needs, open to sensible offers for swaps.

Dscn6852.jpg

So what ya got?

PS: Also listed elsewhere

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
ooo I'd give my left arm for that! I wish I had something of value.. Damn.. Oh well lol I hope you get something worth while, they look lovely

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Woodsmoke, I have no idea what my parents paid for this little lot and they wont tell me either, but i cannot imagine they were cheap, i honestly have no idea what these are worth.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Kepis,
I have a set of issue cold weather jacket and trousers going spare. Identical to Snugpak Softie type jacket but they are reversible olive/sand colour. Trousers not worn jacket a bit of wear but still years of life left.

Any good mate?

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Kepis,
I have a set of issue cold weather jacket and trousers going spare. Identical to Snugpak Softie type jacket but they are reversible olive/sand colour. Trousers not worn jacket a bit of wear but still years of life left.

Any good mate?

Might be interested, what size are they?

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
How about an unused GB SFA and a tarp and hammock and mossie net used once and made by Bushcraft expeditions? (actually the tarp and mossie net have not been used).

Cheers,
Kim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE