Wood lore clone

riggers

Forager
Jan 13, 2009
newmains scotland
Oh forgot to ask this is not for me this is for my brother a serving infantry soldier who is always moaning he never has a good knife we recently did the west highland way for cancer research on his last leave and he said he lies the ray mears knife I can't afford that but may be able to afford a clone cheers all PaulPaul

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
There are a few who could make you one either complete or just a blade and you finish yourself.
I know Hillbill does some really nice stuff. Or Cowboy is selling a knife that is of the same design.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Many woodlore clones - and the beauty about most good knives is that you can get them second-hand often for a fraction of the original price, but still with 99+% of their functionality! Keep an eye out on here for such bargains, or try British Blades forum for the same.

riggers

Forager
Jan 13, 2009
newmains scotland
Hi all my budget is very low as myself and my brother both donated a months wages to cancer research my brothers a Sargent and currently in afghan so you can imagine his monthly wage lol any way I'm happy for just anything a blade and I could easy put a handle on it plenty of wood being a tree surgeon lol

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
This is about the cheapest "bushy" clone looking knife I can find. Can't say abouth the quality though, for 20 odd quid I'd be more tempted by a Mora TBH

riggers

Forager
Jan 13, 2009
newmains scotland
All sorted now many thanks I would like to thank every one who replayed would also like to thank hillbill for his kind offer I ended up getting a slightly used complete knife one of hillbills from limeade thanks again

riggers

Forager
Jan 13, 2009
newmains scotland
Blooming charming gave my brother the mike hill woodlore clone and he didn't like the feel of it so I ended up getting him a bear grills survival knife. What a shame I now have a blooming amazing knife that I am obviously going to have to keep my self lol

alpha_centaur

Settler
Jan 2, 2006
Millport, Scotland
Blooming charming gave my brother the mike hill woodlore clone and he didn't like the feel of it so I ended up getting him a bear grills survival knife. What a shame I now have a blooming amazing knife that I am obviously going to have to keep my self lol

You poor soul. Bet thats totally ruined your day :lmao:

riggers

Forager
Jan 13, 2009
newmains scotland
Yep can I just point out that hillbill and limeade are both true gents and I thank you both for all your. Help Also I would also like to say that hillbills knifes are a work of art and well worth the money a master at his art I salute you sir

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE